College Credit

Those who wish to receive college credit for the teacher institute, additional coursework during the fall 2014 semester is required. A brief synopsis of what will be expected for the independent study (ARTE 492 or 592) can be found here.

To find out more about registering for graduate credit go to the Graduate Admissions website. For undergraduate credit go to the Student Services Center.